Secretary Of Veterans Affairs Confirmation Guide
Questions to ask candidates: Dan Martinez, Pete Hegseth, Scott Brown, Toby Cosgrove, Sarah Palin, John Miller, Louis Quinonez, and other candidates that think they can make the Veterans Administration more productive as Secretary of Veterans Affairs in a confirmation hearing. Congress does not care what a candidate has accomplished in the past. They simply want answers of what they are going to do as Secretary of Veterans Affairs - that is ALL.
1. What is the definition of a Root Cause Analysis?
2. Based on your answer, what did Principi, Eric Shinseki, and Bob Mc Donald do wrong base on your understand of Root Cause Analysis(RCA).
3. Why haven’t you studied the fallacies of Principi, Eric Shinseki and Bob Mc Donald before you came before this Senate?
4. Do you want to postpone this confirmation hearing until you have time to analyze the Root Cause of Principi, Eric Shinseki and Bob MC Donald? If not, we will proceed.
5. How can you guarantee to this Senate that no more Veterans will die in your administration due to long waiting lines and inefficient medical care? If not, why not.?
6. Based on the average of 20 veterans dying per day, how many veterans will die while you perfect the root cause of the VA’s failures and correct them to Zero a day?
7. What is wrong with Martinez’s root cause analysis (RCA) by closing ALL VA Hospitals transferring treatment to Local Hospitals and Doctors.
8. Are you in the opinion that local Hospital and Doctors do not have the special skills to treat VA Patients effectively? If yes, why, if No why not?
9. Would closing the VA Hospital save taxpayers money and at the same time give better treatment to our Veterans?
10. Are you going to ask this Congress/Senate for more money to run the VA Hospitals, when there are Local Hospitals already up and running and don’t need any special funds to run their hospitals?
11. How can you attract the best doctors to work at the VA when the best doctors work at local hospitals or in private practice?
12. Are doctors paid more in private Hospitals than the VA Hospitals? Note you are here to be confirmed, Why do you not know the answer?
13. Are you trying to run the VA Hospitals as a business? If that is correct what are the advantage? Be specific.
14. If you are a MD, would there be a medical ethical problem on other duties you are required to do at the VA hospitals such as, disability benefits, rating disabilities, educational benefits, pension etc?
15. Would there be a conflict of interest for your VA doctors to give an Independent medical evaluation (IME) knowing the VA has a budget to consider when establishing disability benefits. If not, why Not?
16. Have you checked with the Medical ethics board to see if there is a conflict of interest?
17. Have you ever rated a veteran for disability, pension, educational benefits rehabilitation before?
18. How can you supervise VA executives when they know more than you will ever know? If you fire them, then you would be lost. Therefore, how can you assure this will not happen, especially, if the federal unions are involved.
19. Do you understand the constitution amendment V, IX and XIV ?
20. Based on your understanding has the VA violated the constitution, if no why not?, If yes, why?.
21. Does Title 38 CFR exempt the VA from Violating the constitution of the United States. if yes, why? if not why not?
Dan Martinez For Secretary of Veterans Affairs